Senjuti Paribahan is one of the popular transport in Bangladesh and it regularly operates from Dhaka through different districts of Bangladesh it is an AC bus transport service. This transport is very important and comfortable for those who want to travel from Dhaka to different districts of Bangladesh by AC bus.
So if you are looking for a good transport and want to go to Dhaka by low-cost AC bus then this transport is very good and comfortable. This family improves or provides services and all kinds of services in a very fast time. One of the features of Hindi transport is that the car arrives at the destination in a safe and fast time.
Senjuti Travels Routes
Below is a list of routes that Senjuti Travels operates in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- From Dhaka> Manikganj> Chittagong> Cox’s Bazar> Bandarban> Khagrachhari Route.
Contact number with the head office of Senjuti Paribahan
If any passenger wants to contact the head office for any complaint or transport related service or any information about this transport, I will not be able to contact the following number.
- 02-7191320, 02-7191070, 01707-133612.
Counter number and address of Dhaka district
For those who want to travel from Dhaka to different district headquarters of Bangladesh through this transport, the list and mobile number of all the counters in the description area of Dhaka district is given below.
- Arambagh Bus Counter, Dhaka City, Phone: 02-7191320, 01707-133611.
- Fakirapul Bus Counter, Dhaka City, Phone: 01707-133623.
- Panthapath bus Counter, Dhaka city, Phone: 01707-133624.
- Abdullahpur Bus Counter 1 and 2, Dhaka City, Phone: 01707-133614, 01707-133610.
- Chittagong Road Bus Counter, Dhaka City, Phone: 01707-133618.
- Gabtali Bus Terminal Counter, Dhaka City, Phone: 01707-133606.
- Badda Counter, Dhaka, Phone: 01707-394383.
- Norda Counter, Dhaka, Phone: 01795-891108.
Counter number and address of Chittagong district
Below are two numbers for those who want to go to different places in Bangladesh from the Chittagong district and search for counter address and mobile number of Chittagong district.
- Dampara Bus Station Counter, Chittagong District City, Phone: 01707-133607.
- Ak Khan Mor Bus Counter, Chittagong District City, Phone: 01707-133620.
Counter number and address of Cox’s Bazar district
Passengers can go to different places of Bangladesh by booking tickets from all the counters of Cox’s Bazar district. So the names and mobile numbers of all the counters in different places of Cox’s Bazar district are described below.
- Cox’s Bazar Bus Station Counter, Cox’s Bazar District Headquarters, Phone: 01707-133619.
- Longbeach Bus Counter, Cox’s Bazar District Headquarters, Phone: 01707-133627.
- Dolphin Junction Bus Station Counter, Cox’s Bazar District, Sadar, Phone: 01707-133629, Rajiv – 01707-133628.
- Ukhia Bus Terminal Counter, Cox’s Bazar District, Phone: 01707-133626.
- Teknaf Bus Station Counter, Cox’s Bazar District, Phone: 01707-133630.
Dhaka – Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar Route Fare
- Chittagong – 1000Tk
- Cox’s Bazar – 1400Tk
Senjuti Travels Help Line
Business Class AC/Non-Ac Bus Service
Finally, it can be said that transport is an important and popular transport service in Bangladesh. The most popular routes in Bangladesh are Dhaka, Chittagong and Cox’s Bazar districts. Passengers of the above districts can easily and cheaply travel from Dhaka to different districts and from different districts to Dhaka through this mode of transport. However, mobile numbers and addresses of various counters have been provided above for booking tickets at the right time before traveling.