One Bank limited Mobile banking name is Ok Wallet. It is the most mobile banking service in Bangladesh. At present, Ok Wallet provides various financial services in Bangladesh. In this article, we shall know how to open/create an ok wallet account. We can open an ok wallet account in two ways. One way is by ok wallet agent point and another way is self-registration by ok wallet apps. Now we will see how to create an ok wallet account process/systems.
Ok Wallet Account open need document
Before ok Wallet Self Registration, we have to know how to create an account and what you need-
- Mobile Number
- NID scan copy/passport/Driving License
- Recent Passport size photograph
Ok Wallet Self Registration System/Method
- You have to install from Google play store and after installing the sign-up button.
- Enter your 11 digits mobile number in the mobile number box.
- Select mobile operator-Grameen/Banglalink/Robi/Airtel/Teletalk
- After press write your NID Number, then click on the Next button
- Now you will receive an OTP Code which choice mobile number as ok wallet account.
- Then enter your OTP code.
Final Step of Ok Wallet Self Registration
This step is very important because you have to give your personal information.
- Write your full name according to your NID.
- Write, Date of birth
- Enter, Email address ( if applicable)
- Upload your passport size photograph
- Upload your NID scan copy (1st part)
- Upload your NID scan copy (2nd part)
- Click the next button.
- Now update nickname, address, more.
Then your Ok Wallet account will be successfully opened and you will get an ok wallet pin by SMS in your mobile number. Then your ok wallet account will be successful next 8 hours if your information is correct.
In the conclusion, we hope that you have understood about ok wallet account. Thanks for the reading ok wallet self-registration article.