MTB Bank has launched agent banking services licensed by Bangladesh Bank. The main purpose and goal of Agent Banking are to bring banking services to the people in remote areas and to provide banking services to the band-deprived people. At present, MTB Bank Agent Banking has 150 unloads, of which 112 are in rural areas and 36 in urban areas. At present, the bank has been able to cover 39 districts.
However, 64 districts are expected to be able to cover agent banking soon. Today we will provide you with Agent Banking information such as Agent Banking Helpline Number, Logo, Transaction Charge, Limit, Head Office Address, Services, Eligibility, and Detailed Information.
What is Agent Banking?
Agent banking refers to a licensed agent outlet contracted with a branchless bank to provide banking services using the banking system through its teller such as cash acceptance, cash withdrawal, sending money, account opening, check issuance, ATM card issuance, and other services.
Agent Banking Helpline Number
Mutual Trust Bank has already launched a helpline number for their agent bank customers. This helpline number allows any customer to receive service 24 hours a day. You can call for any banking service-related solution or receive services. So the Agent Banking Helpline number is provided below so that the service can be availed by calling this number.
Mutual Trust Bank Agent Banking Helpline Number: 16218 or +609604017219
Agent banking services
The following are the services that can be availed by those who open Mutual Trust Bank Agent Banking accounts:
- Account opening facility (Savings, Current, DPS, and FDR)
- Cash deposit facility
- Gas extraction
- Money transfer facility on any MTV account
- Electronic fund transfer facility through BFTN
- Electronic fund transfer facility through RTGS
- Remittance acceptance facility
- Utility bill payment and collection
- Advantages of accepting clearing checks
- Free collection facility of smart card
- SME loan facility
- Retail loan facility
- Debit or credit card processing
- Mobile recharge facility
- Insurance premium collection facility
- Free acceptance and payment of school banking
- Benefits of distribution of various types of government and private allowances
- Balance check facility
- Account statement facility
Agent Banking Department
MTB Bank has Agent Banking Department. If you think the agent needs to contact the banking department or want to go, the authorities have given you permission to go. The address of this Agent Banking Department is given below:
- MTB Agent Banking Department (Level 06), MTB Tower, 111 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Bangla Motor, Dhaka-1000
- Contact: 831724, 63172 (extensions: 320, 321, 322, 323, 324)
- Mobile: 01711437410, 01711504291
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An organization or person qualified to be an agent
Any person or organization will be considered eligible to be an agent subject to the following qualifications. Therefore, the qualifications to be an agent are given below:
- Must be the owner of a valid trade license
- Any person or organization will be considered eligible to be an agent subject to the following qualifications. Therefore, the qualifications to be an agent are given below:
- Must be the owner of a valid trade license
- Concerns of a partnership registered through RJSC
- Companies registered under the Companies Act, 1994
- MFIs which are regulated by the Microcredit Regulatory Authority of Bangladesh
- NGO registered with the Department of Social Welfare
- Societies registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Cooperative societies formed and regulated/supervised under the Cooperative Societies Act, 2001
- Government office with branch/unit office
- Courier and mailing service companies registered under the Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications
- Agents of mobile network operators who meet the eligibility criteria
- Local government institutions
- Union Digital Center (UDC)
- Agent of the insurance company that meets the eligibility criteria
- Any business entity licensed by a competent authority
- Any other entity that Bangladesh Bank may determine or approve
Documents required becoming an agent
If one wants to be an agent of MTB Bank, then the following documents have to be submitted and the following documents have to be submitted subject to filling up the form of MTB Bank.
- The application form has been duly filled by MTB Bank
- Passport size photo
- Valid photo ID card or passport of the applicant
- Bank Solvency Certificate
- Certificate required in the bank statement
- The CIB report must be of proposal
- Agent outlet will need photographs
Current Agent Banking Outlets of MTB Bank
MTB Bank has a large number of agent banking outlets in Bangladesh at present. However, if you want to know the address information and details of the outlets, you can find out by clicking on the PDF file below.
Agent Banking Account Transaction Charge
The agent has determined the charges of the transaction in the bank account by the bank. Therefore, we have given below the details of how much the agent will charge for the transaction in the bank account. You can know the details from here.
- Customers will enjoy cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and fund transfers (Intra Bank and BEFTN), completely free at the outlet where they will open an account.
- Customers will enjoy completely free cash deposits at all other AB Bank Limited outlets.
- Customers will enjoy Cash deposits, Cash Withdrawal and Fund Transfer, and Bill Payment at all branches of AB Bank Ltd. Free of charge (There is no online charge for ABBL Agent Banking customers)