Mercantile Bank Education Scholarship 2022 circular-www.mblbd.com. Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship circular 2022 will have published very soon. We all know that Scholarship is the dream facility for many students. Every year the Authority of Mercantile Bank announces Scholarship Notice for the JSC, SSC, and HSC pass students. Mercantile Bank Scholarship 2022 circular publish for three consecutive exams JSC, SSC and HSC passed students. Those who have been passed SSC, SSC, HSC, and Equivalent examinations in 2019 they will be eligible for Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2022. The Bank commences its operation on 2 June 1999.
The Authority of Mercantile Bank is presenting Scholarship who passes JSC, SSC & HSC with Meritorious. Mercantile Bank Scholarship 2022 Notice at the official website. Students who have Passed JSC, SSC, and HSC in 2019. They can apply for Mercantile Bank Education Scholarship 2022 circular. We have added too many Bank Education Scholarship here. you need to know about it, you can see the detail it.
Application Schedule Start and Deadline
Students who pass JSC, SSC & HSC in 2019, can apply for the Scholarship of Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2022. So you have to apply during the scheduled time. Know your application start and deadline time in the below.
Application Start Time:
Scholarship Period: 1-year Scholarship (one-time Payment)
Qualification for Scholarship Application
- Students or His Family income have to be under Seventy thousand (Tk.70, 000/-) Per year
- Candidates have to CGPA of 4.50 in JSC/SSC/HSC or equivalent examination.
- The student’s application will not be accepted if he receives a scholarship from another private source and if such information is hidden, the application form will be rejected.
- All the above-mentioned conditions will be relaxable only for physically disabled students. But, they have to add the entire required certificate during the submission of the application form.
Read more: DBBL Scholarship circular & Detail
The education level of Scholarship and Total Amount
|Education level||The scholarship amount of Monthly pay (taka)||The total amount of Scholarship (yearly)|
Where is the get an Application form for Scholarship?
If you are an applicant for a Scholarship, you have to collect an application form from any Branch of Mercantile Bank or you will also get an application form from the bank website www.mblbd.com.
Application of Scholarship Link:
If you want to apply for a Scholarship, you will go to the link and click on-
Application submission address for Scholarship
Mercantile Bank Ltd, CSR Desk (9th floor), 61 Dilkusha Commercial Areas, Dhaka-1000
Or To your nearest Branch manager of Mercantile Bank limited
How to apply (Mercantile Bank Application system)
Applicants can apply using two methods. Using any method you can apply for the Scholarship of Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship.
The first step for Scholarship:
You can apply online via the official website by filling duly application form and send to the Mercantile bank address.
The second step for Scholarship:
You have to download the application form online official website and duly fill up. After fill up, you have to go to the Manager of any Mercantile Bank Branch and submission the scholarship application to him.
For more information about Scholarship:
You can call phone-9559333 or www.mblbd.com
Necessary Document for applying for Scholarship
- Application Form
- Testimonial certificate by the headmaster of the present institute.
- Attested all Academic Transcripts of educational papers.
- Yearly income certificate from up chairman of your union
- Testimonial of Govt. Employee guardian’s salary from the proper authority
- Freedom fighters certificate if you are a freedom fighter’s sons
- Autistic Certificate if you are an autistic applicant from District Social Service Office
Finally, At the end of the article, we hope that you have a basic knowledge about the Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship, require documents, qualification and application system, and more. For more information on this topic, stay with our website, and continue reading content.