Martin Luther King Jr. Day is celebrated on the third Monday of January every year. Americans celebrate Martin Luther King Day on a very important day. On Monday, January 18, 2021, Martin Luther King Jr. Day will be celebrated by American citizens through their native celebrations. Today I will share with you a perfect occasion to send greetings, messages, details, history, images, sayings, and greetings to the family on the occasion of this day.
Martin Luther King Day is one of the most popular celebrations in the United States. Today we have collected some of Martin Luther King Jr.’s best cottages, statuses, and quotes for you. And share these inspirational quotes on the occasion of Martin Luther King Jr. messages on Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter.
Greeting & Wishes for Martin Luther King Jr Day
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.”-Happy Martin Day!
- “You see, equality is not only a matter of mathematics and geometry, but it’s a matter of psychology.”-Happy to all on the day of martin!
- “There is no such thing as separate but equal. Separation, segregation, inevitably makes for inequality.”-Wonderful wish to all on martin day!
- “So in the days ahead let us not sink into the quicksands of violence; rather let us stand on the high ground of love and non-injury.”-cheerful Wish to everybody on the martin day!
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving.-Thanks to all on Martin day!
- “If you are seeking the highest good, I think you can find it through love.”-Happy martin day to all!
- “Find a voice in a whisper.”
- “One day we will learn that the heart can never be totally right when the head is totally wrong.”
- Well, I don’t know what will happen now. We’ve got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn’t matter with me now. Because I’ve been to the mountaintop. And I don’t mind.”
- “Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.”
Martin Luther King Jr Sayings & Quotes
- “We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the positive affirmation of peace…”
- “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it…”
- “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing…”
- “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live…”
- “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear…”
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope…”
- “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others…”
- “The Purpose of Education” from Morehouse College student newspaper, The Maroon Tiger, 1947
- “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.” Stride Toward Freedom, 1958
- “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see…”
- “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love…”
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends…”
- “Not only will we have to repent for the sins of bad people; but we also will have to repent for the appalling silence of good people…”
- “The choice is not between violence and nonviolence but between nonviolence and nonexistence…”
- “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men…”
- “True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar; it comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring…”