IBBL Agent Banking service, helpline, limit, charge, Routing Number, Swift Code & Logo: Islami Bank is a market leader bank in our country. An agent is also a new concept in our country. Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited launched Agent Banking services to the door-steps of unbanked people across rural areas. First Agent Banking Center of the Bank was inaugurated at Bou Barza, Birulia, Savar, and Dhaka on 15 July 2017, Saturday.
What is agent banking?
Agent banking refers to providing financial services to the underserved population through involved agents who lead banking transactions on behalf of the bank. It is the proprietor of an outlet. Who provide financial services with the help of mobile telecommunication devices/ computer system/ using biometric technology?
- Bank Asia Agent Banking Transaction Limit, Charge, Routing number, helpline number click here
- BRAC Bank Agent Banking Routing Number, Logo, Transaction Limit, Charge Click here
- DBBL Agent Banking Service charge, Limit, Routing number, Loan and Cheque Click here
- UCB Bank Agent Banking Routing Number, Transaction Charge & Limit, Helpline number Click here
Agent banking Routing number:
Routing number means it is a bank unique number that is reserved by the bank authority for identifying Branch or Bank. Any customer/ anyone can identify each Branch/ Bank for the transaction by the routing number. This number is required for online transactions only. Agent Banking of IBL customer needs the Routing number while they will receive money from banking from any IBL or other Bank account. The Routing number is nine-digit. First 3 digits Bank code, 2 digits District code, 3 digits Branch code, and last digit check code.
The Routing number of Islamic Bank
Agent banking is 125270607.
Agent Banking Logo:
Islami Bank Agent banking service:
Islami Banks Agent Banking will serve account opening, cash receiving & payment, foreign remittance payment, fund transfer, utility bill collection, cheque requisition, fund transfer, balance inquiry, debit & credit card application, internet banking, M cash account opening, and agriculture & Micro-credit.
Islami Banking Agent banking helping number:
- You can know any product or service about Agent Banking please call-16259 & +88028331090.
- Call center Call free Number- 09611016259
Islami Bank Agent banking transaction limit.
- There will be no limit for Cash Deposit and Fund Transfer.
- For Cash Withdrawal, the transaction limit will be Tk-10, 00,000 per day per account
Islami Banking Agent Banking charges:
For Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, and Fund Transfer, charges at the following rates and VAT will be recovered from the Customer’s Account:
Within the District:
- Cash Deposit / Withdrawal
- / Transfer Amount -Charges
- Up to Tk. 20,000.00 -Tk.15.00
- Above Tk. 20,000.00 -Tk-15.00 + 0.20 for next per thousand or part thereof
- Maximum Online Charge -Tk-1,500.00
Cash Deposit / Withdrawal
- / Transfer Amount Charges
- Up to Tk. 20,000.00 Tk-20.00
- Above Tk. 20,000.00 Tk. 20.00 + 0.30 for next per thousand of part thereof
- Maximum Online Charge Tk. 2,500.00
Within the Divisional City Area:
- Cash Deposit / Withdrawal
- / Transfer Amount -Charges
- Up to Tk. 1, 00,000.00 -Free, But not more than 2 (two) times in a day.
* Vat will be applicable as per the Govt. rule.
For more information please contact your nearest branch
Recently IBBL Agent Banking 5 most important Banking services include:
Debit and credit cards.
Merchant services (credit card processing, reconciliation, and reporting, check collection)
Treasury services (payroll services, deposit services, etc.)
Islami Banking Agent banking head office address:
Islami Bank Tower 40, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
- GPO Box no- 233
- Telephone -(02) 9563040(Auto Hunting), 9560099, 9567161, 9567162, 9569417
- Telex -642525 IBANK BJ 632403 IBANK BJ 671620 IBANK BJ
- Fax -880- 2- 9564532, 880 -2- 9568634
- SWIFT -IBBLBDDH
- Cable -ISLAMIBANK
- E-Mail -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web -http://www.islamibankbd.com
Some Important Contact No:
- Local Office: (02) 9552897
- Foreign Exchange Branch- 9565756, 9569412, 9569413
- Foreign Remittance Service -7111081, 7112038, and 7117718 (Customer Service: Ext 422, 416)
- Overseas Banking Division- 9563040 (Ext: 301,317) SWIFT: 112
- ATM Card Support: 01713190693, 01729072890, 01729072891, 9830840, 9830844
In conclusion, Agent Banking is providing service to the people of remote areas. For peoples who cannot go to Branch for Transactions, those services are for them. Dear user, we hope that you have understood that about the Agent Banking services and benefits here. If you have any questions. Please comment on the below box. We reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your stay with us for a long time.
IBBL Agent Banking Outlet List in Bangladesh
you can know from here all agent banking outlet name and list in Bangladesh. So you have to click download below.
Islamic Bank Agent Banking Swift Code:
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has introduced this SWIFT alliance entry system firstly in October 1999 and introduced SWIFT alliance access in October 2001.
|Branch Name||SWIFT Address|
|Anderkilla Branch, Chattogram||IBBLBDDH124|
|Bogura Branch, Bogura||IBBLBDDH112|
|Chawk Mugaltully Branch||IBBLBDDH105|
|Elephant Road Branch||IBBLBDDH215|
|Foreign Exchange Corporate Branch||IBBLBDDH109|
|Gulshan Circle-1 Branch||IBBLBDDH276|
|Head Office Complex||IBBLBDDH213|
|Jubilee Road Branch||IBBLBDDH137|
|Nawabpur Road Corporate Branch||IBBLBDDH118|
|New Market Branch||IBBLBDDH129|
|Station Road Branch||IBBLBDDH167|
|VIP ROAD Branch||IBBLBDDH223|
IBBL Agent Banking Application form:
Here is the given IBBL agent banking form. So you can save and download it.
IBBL / Agent Banking Career
If you want to get/job in IBBL/agent banking, then you have to click this link.