HSC Admission Result has been published on 25 August 2021. Now Selected Students to have To Pay HSC Admission Confirmation Payment to Confirm Primary Admission in select College. The Authority has provided two ways to pay for college admission fees for xi class admission select candidates of 2021. So Students Can Pay Your Final Admission Registration Fee by Using Teletalk, Rocket, and Sure cash. Admission must be confirmed within the stipulated time of every selected student. Now we will share with you how to pay of xi class admission confirmation fee below.
HSC Admission Confirmation Payment and Date
The IST Merit list of HSC Admission has already been published. We will provide the date of the HSC Admission Confirmation Fee below and the rest Merit list date will provide here. See the below table.
|Merit list||Confirmation start||Deadline|
|First Merit||26 August||30 August|
|Second Merit||5 September||7 September|
|Third Merit||11 September||12 September|
Admission Confirmation Process
Today we discuss the HSC Admission Fee, Are you worried about the admission confirmation fee process? Don’t worry. Now we will know to you how to pay the admission fee process. The Admission Registration Fee Process is Very Easy. You Have To Pay BDT 185/- Taka for Confirm HSC Registration to Selected College. So, Students can pay Application Fee by Teletalk, Rocket, and Sure cash.
Now we provided a short brief about payment in below.
- Teletalk: Board Fee BDT 195/- Taka + Teletalk Service Charge BDT 14.80/- Taka = 199.80 Taka
- Rocket: Board Fee BDT 195/- Taka + Rocket Service Charge BDT 3.00/- Taka = 188.00 Taka
- Sure Cash: Board Fee BDT 195/- Taka + Sure Cash Service Charge BDT. 3.00/- Taka = 188.00 Taka
How to Pay by Teletalk
You can pay the HSC admission confirmation fee of select students who want to admit for HSC Class 2021. But how to pay the admission fee, we will highlight below! If you want to confirm the admission through Teletalk, you have to pay Tk.14.60 + Board Fee Tk. 199/- you have to pay a total of Tk. 214.60.
You will go to Message option and Write CAD <space> the first three letters of the board <space> roll number <space> Pass year. Then send it to 16222.
Example: CAD DHA 104285 2021
When the first SMS is sent, a PIN number with the name of the student, Board of Education, roll number will come in the Reply SMS. Now Prepare the Second SMS with the following format.
CAD <space> YES <space> PIN NUMBER <space> is a mobile number. In this case, the mobile number must be the number given by the student’s application. Then send it to 16222.
Example: CAD YES 121252 01762 ******
How to Pay by Rocket
- Dial * 322 *.
- On the Payment option. Then click on the Bill Pay option or just get the Bill payment option first.
- Now you will get two options called self and others. If you have your own rocket account, you have to click on the self option and if you have another account, you have to click on another option.
- Enter the payer’s mobile number in place of entering the payer mobile number.
- Type 515 in the Biller ID option
- Press the Answer option and enter the board code <> pass year <> roll number in Bill Number. No need to give any space. Example: Bill Number DHA2019162535
- Press Answer and type 200.
- Enter the last account PIN number.
- If all the above processes are successful, you will get a message of Payment Confirmation from 16222.
How to Pay by Sure Cash
If you want to confirm by Sure Cash, the service charge will be only 3 takas, so the total cost of confirmation will be 203 takas.
- Dial * 495 *.
- Then click on the Payment option.
- Then write CADR on the next page.
- Now enter the board code <> year of pass <> roll number on the Student ID page. No need to give any Example: DHA2019162535
- In this step, you have to give the mobile number.
- Then the applicant’s name, roll number, and Tk. 200 will be deducted and the PIN number of your account will be asked.
- Once you enter the PIN number, the admission confirmation process will end.
If the payment is successful, the Payment successful message will be displayed or will come.
See the Payment Method from Below: