Welcome to Grandparent Day 2021. The attractive bond between grandparents and their grandchildren represents the sweetest relationship. Grandparents are our mentors, our information, and our fixed supply of happiness. This is the best time for you to show your love for your grandparents and hence, you should go visit and treat them during this day. We appreciate you and today we celebrate you too!
Grandparent Day 2021 wishes, Messages, SMS, and Greeting
- “Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.”-Happy Grandparents Day!
- “A Grandmother is a safe haven.”-Happy Grandparents Day!
- “Uncles and aunts, and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not to be despised; but a grandmother, at holiday time, is worth them all.”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *You two have always been my source of inspiration and motivation. I love you, mom and dad”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *I will never take for granted how greatly I’ve been blessed; for when it comes to parents, Mom and Dad, you are the best”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *I have a heart full of love and respect for your grandparents. You made my childhood awesome and my life wonderful. Thank you for always putting me before everything”-Happy Grandparents Day!
- *Mom and Dad, you both are special in every way, your love enlightens and encourages me every day, though I rebel, words can’t describe how I love you two”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *You bring a smile on my face when I’m sad, you set my spirits high when I feel low, but you just make my day brighter with your love and care”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *My lovely grandparents, it is a blessing to be born in this amazing family and having you two in my life”- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *The biggest blessing for a child is his parents. I feel lucky all the time for having such amazing parents like you- Happy Grandparents Day!
- *Mom and Dad, it good thing that I was born to you because it takes such awesome parents to raise an awesome kid like me! Happy Parents’ Day!
The Best Quotes of Grandparents Day 2021 for Grandparents
- There are some quotes for wish to the grandparent’s day on the occasion. Here are some quotes available for you.
- “There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson.” —Victor Hugo
- “It’s so important to give your children and grandchildren inspiration … Teach them to notice, to pay attention, to appreciate, and to be inquisitive. Don’t just look, try to see.” Irina Baronove –Tennant
- The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy. – Sam Levenson
- “A grandparent is a little bit parents, a few teachers, and a little bit of best friends.” — Unknown
- “I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.” — Unknown
- Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother. – Edward H. Dreschnack.
- What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars’ worth of pleasure. – Gene Perret
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
- “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.” — Unknown
- Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild. – Welsh Proverb
- If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can. — Regina Brett, author
- Knowing more about family history is the single biggest predictor of a child’s emotional well-being. Grandparents can play a special role in this process, too. — Bruce Feiler, writer
- My childhood memories of my grandparents are of a wonderful, complementary couple. While my grandfather had a spirited, humorous personality, my grandmother is gentle and poised. — Kristina McMorris, author
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. — Alex Haley, writer.
- Young people need something stable to hang on to — a cultural connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them….” Jay Kesler”
- Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.” Helen Ketchum
Happy Greeting Lines for Grandparents Day 2021
- Happy Greetings Lines for Grandparents
- Grateful for grandparents! Lord knows I couldn’t do it without the them-Cheerful wish to Grandparents Day!
- Grandparents you are the best teacher, the best guider, and babysitter-Happy Grandparents Day!
- All the grandmothers, grandfathers, and grandparents figures out there to all-Happy Grandparents Day!
- Defining ‘forever young’ in the truest sense, their words of wisdom & love is a treasure-Happy Grandparents Day!
- All the grandparents out there who raised all the great people in our lives today-Happy Grandparents Day to All!
- Happy Grandparent Day to all the Nanas, Nonis, Glammas, Pops, Gramps, and Pappys!
- They give us unconditional love, good laughs, life lessons & most of all, big fat cash. Loll-Happy Grandparents Day!
Happy Grandparent Day 2021 Sayings
- “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins and you are my all.”
- “It’s so important to give your children and grandchildren inspiration … Teach them to notice, to pay attention, to appreciate, and to be inquisitive. Don’t just look, try to see.” –
- “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.”
- “If your baby is ‘beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,’ you’re the grandma.”
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.”
- “Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric
- “Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same energy — the mother.
- “Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old; it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother.”