National Grandparent Day Celebration 2021: National Grandparents Day is held every first Sunday after Labor Day every year. This is a better opportunity for people to express their love to their grandparents and let them know that they are appreciated for everything that they do.
Today we will talk with you about the grandparent day Messages, SMS, Quotes, Greeting, wallpaper, Photos, Images, and More. You can share with your friend and friend family to wish for on the occasion of Grandparent Day.
Happy Grandparent National Day Messages, SMS, and Greeting
- Thanks for your fixed love, help, and care- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- You’re a true blessing in my life, and I cannot categorical how a lot I really like you- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day to the best grandparents I do know. I hope to see you quickly- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- Happy Grandparent’s Day to you. You have got always showered me together with your unconditional love. You’re my mentor and my information and Guider- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- You made my childhood colorful and significant. Thanks for the whole lot you will have completed for me-Happy grandparent’s day!
- Happy grandparent’s day to probably the most superb and supporting grandparents ever really like you- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- You have got a particular place in my coronary heart, Grandma. You make the whole lot really feel excellent and lovely. I really like the way in which you consolation me every time. Happy grandparent’s day.
- Spending time with you removes all my struggling and rigidity-Happy grandparent’s day!
- I hope you will have a tremendous day. It’s troublesome for me to consider my life without your love and help. Pray for me in order that I could make you proud at some point- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
- I miss your bedtime tales. Thanks for being the very best grandparents ever- Happy Grandparent’s Day!
Interesting Facts of Grandparents Day 2021
- The following are the most interesting facts about Grandparents Day that are worth sharing with other people:
- About 1/3 of the population is composed of grandparents.
- About 1.7 million people become grandparents each year.
- According to surveys, about 72% of people believe that grandparents are very important in our lifetime.
- Of all grandparents, 43% are in their 50s and 37% are in their 40s. The average age of a grandparent is 48.
- About 43% of grandparents exercise regularly and also play sports.
- About 28% of grandparents do volunteer work regularly.
- About 75% of grandparents come online with 45% of them having social media accounts.
- 60% of grandparents still work either full time or part-time.
- In the USA, 75% of grandparents control the wealth of the country.
- Grandparents love spending time with their grandchildren.
- Sadly, about 66% of grandparents have not yet celebrated Grandparents’ Day. It is not the time to change this and make it 100%.
Grandparent Day 2021 Quotes
- “A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.”- Charles and Ann Morse
- “Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations.”- Jimmy Carter
- “Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.”- Pam Brown
- “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.”- Joyce Allston
- “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.”- Paulette Bates Alden
- “When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.”- Ogden Nash
- “Young people need something stable to hang on to — a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them.”- Jay Kesler
- “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You are the sun, Grandma; you are the sun in my life.”- Kitty Tsui
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”- Desmond Tutu
- “If God had intended us to follow recipes, he wouldn’t have given us grandmothers.”- Linda Henley
- “Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent.”- Donald A. Norberg
- “The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.”- Sam Levenson
The Best Image for Grandparent Day