Welcome to all Students who have passed SSC 2020 and who are looking to DBBL Scholarship Circular and application process. Now we are describing the DBBL Scholarship circular, the Apply process, and all information about the Scholarship. Every year the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship has been awarded. They provide Scholarship for the SSC & HSC Levels and provide Scholarship to the meritorious students on different criteria.
Dutch Bangla Bank has been awarding a scholarship to meritorious students in need of financial studying at higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation. Here is the complete information about Dutch–Bangla Bank Scholarship 2020 for higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation.
Currently, the Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship form notice 2020 Maybe publish from August. Tomorrow August 2020 will be the starting date of application and will be finishing date September 2020 in the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship result 2020. Interest candidates can apply to this website at Click here www.app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship.
The primary selection list of Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Form Result 2020 will be declared in October 2020 online. Those students who will be select 2020, They have to go to the Mobile Banking office/DBBL Branch with essential Papers. The final list will be declared by newspaper & online. If you want to know the details information about Scholarship, you will read the below article.
Note: DBBL Scholarship Circular has not published Till Now due to Covid-19. Don,t worry. When the Circular will be published, you will get Circular/ all information in this post. visit our site regularly and keep an eye out.
At a Glance all information DBBL Scholarship 2020 for the SSC Passed Students:
Important Date of DBBL Scholarship Applicant:
- Application start date: 01 December 2020 (Maybe)
- Application closing date: 26 December 2020.
- Primary results publish date: 30 December 2020
Attend for viva & all document submit to any DBBL branches/Mobile banking offices: 10 January to 25 Januray 2020
Final result Publish: To be published later through a Newspaper and online Website.
No direct application will be accepted.
Qualification for apply of DBBL Scholarship 2020:
- The rural area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-4.80
- District City area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-5.00
- City area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-5.00
- Note that: Above Grade is applicable without optional Subject.
Amount & Duration of DBBL Scholarship 2020:
SSC Scholarship Period will be valid for 2 years. Every Month Students will get Tk-2000/, For Reading Materials Tk- 5000/- in Annual and Tk-1000/-for cloths in Annual.
Note: DBBL Provide for SSC Scholarship total=55000/- in 2 years.
DBBL SSC Scholarship Circular 2020:
DBBL Scholarship Circular has not published. when DBBL Circular will publish, we shall instantly Circular publish in this site. Please see/visit the site regularly.
Apply for Scholarship need documents of the candidate:
you will need the below documents for application of Scholarship:
- Passport size Color Photo
- Scanned passport size color photograph of Interest student’s father and mother
- Scanned Mar sheet and Testimonial of S.S.C/ equivalent examination
Other Criteria of the DBBL Scholarship:
- Students availing Scholarship from other sources (except Government Scholarship) will not
- Students availing scholarships from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Candidates who are selected for the Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2019 must be studying in class eleven (HSC level) and recommendation letters issued by the department head of the institute.
How to Apply for DBBL SSC Scholarship:
You have to apply through online Click here app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship.
- Firstly, open your Internet browser
- Secondly, Type, app.dutchbanglabank.com
- Thirdly, Check the Apply for Scholarship on the left Menu
- Fourthly, click on the Apply button
- Then, Fill up all Information and
- Finally, check & submit.
- Successful submit OK.
SSC Scholarship Application submits address:
After the online application fill up, you have to submit the below address:-
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
Sena Kalyan Bhaban (5th floor),
195, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Finally, you should submit an application and wait for primary selection. Sometimes you will visit to know updated Scholarship information and result. We will try to add more information from time to time. we collect updated information about Scholarship and communication with the DBBL foundation. So you have to visit our website regularly.