Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2022: Welcome to all Students who have passed SSC 2022 and who are looking to DBBL Scholarship Circular and application process. Now we are describing the DBBL Scholarship circular, the Apply process, and all information about the Scholarship. Every year the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship has been awarded. They provide Scholarships for the SSC & HSC Levels and provide Scholarships to the meritorious students on different criteria.
Dutch Bangla Bank has been awarding a scholarship to meritorious students in need of financial studying at higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation. Here is the complete information about Dutch–Bangla Bank Scholarship 2022 for higher secondary, graduation, and post-graduation.
Currently, the Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship form notice 2022 may be published in August. Tomorrow August 2022 will be the starting date of application and will be the finishing date September 2022 in the Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship result 2022. Interested candidates can apply to this website at Click here www.app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship.
The primary selection list of Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Form Result 2022 will be declared in October 2022 online. Those students who will be selected in 2022, have to go to the Mobile Banking office/DBBL Branch with essential Papers. The final list will be declared by newspaper & online. If you want to know the details information about Scholarship, you will read the below article.
At a Glance all information DBBL Scholarship 2022 for the SSC Passed Students:
Important Date of DBBL Scholarship Applicant
- Application start date: 3 January 2022
- Application closing date: 6 February 2022
- Primary results publish date: 10 February 2022
Attend for viva & all documents submit to any DBBL branches/Mobile banking offices: 13 February to 14 March 2022
Final result Publish: To be published later through a Newspaper and online Website.
No direct application will be accepted.
DBBL SSC Scholarship Circular 2022
Qualification for applying for DBBL Scholarship 2021
- The rural area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-4.83
- District City area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-5.00
- City area situated School/Institutions for All Group GPA-5.00
- Note that: Above Grade is applicable without an optional Subject.
Amount & Duration of DBBL Scholarship 2022
SSC Scholarship Period will be valid for 2 years. Every Month Students will get Tk-2000/, For Reading Materials Tk- 2500/- in Annual and Tk-1000/-for cloths in Annual.
Note: DBBL Provide for SSC Scholarship total=55000/- in 2 years.
Apply for Scholarship need documents of the candidate
you will need the below documents for application for a Scholarship:
- Passport size Color Photo
- Scanned passport size color photograph of Interest student’s father and mother
- Scanned Mar sheet and Testimonial of S.S.C/ equivalent examination
Other Criteria of the DBBL Scholarship
- Students availing of Scholarship from other sources (except Government Scholarship) will not
- Students availing scholarships from other sources (except Government scholarships) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Candidates who are selected for the Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2019 must be studying in class eleven (HSC level) and have recommendation letters issued by the department head of the institute.
More post: Islamic Bank Scholarship (IBBL) 2022
How to Apply for DBBL SSC Scholarship
You have to apply online Click here app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship.
- Firstly, open your Internet browser
- Secondly, Type, app.dutchbanglabank.com
- Thirdly, Check the Apply for Scholarship on the left Menu
- Fourthly, click on the Apply button
- Then, Fill up all Information and
- Finally, check & submit.
- Successful submission is OK.
SSC Scholarship Application submits address
After the online application fill up, you have to submit the below address:-
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
Sena Kalyan Bhaban (5th floor),
195, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Finally, you should submit an application and wait for primary selection. Sometimes you will visit to know updated Scholarship information and result. We will try to add more information from time to time. we collect updated information about Scholarships and communication with the DBBL foundation. So you have to visit our website regularly.
More Related Post:
- Mercantile Bank Education Scholarship 2022
- DBBL Rocket Mobile Banking (Details)
- DBBL customer Care Location & Number
- DBBL Agent Banking (Details)
- DBBL Bank statement (Free)
- School banking account & ATM Card
- Dutch-Bangla Bank Branch Routing Number