DBBL Agent Banking has started a school banking account for students. It is a new concept of Agent banking. Which is account code 707? There are too many benefits available for students in this account. So, if you are interested to open an Agent banking account of DBBL. This content is helpful for you. We are writing everything about the school banking account which you need to know.
Before starting an open school banking account, you need to know all benefits and facilities about the DBBL Agent banking account. It is very important for you because you may face problem transactions anytime.
Who can open a school banking account?
Students up to class vii –xii till and age up to 18 years. But any individual above 18 years cannot open an account.
What is needed to open a school banking account?
- Complete the KYC form and sign.
- Student’s birth certificate and student id or Introduction letter from educational institution or last month tuition fee payment attested receipt.
- 2 (two) copy a recent photo of students.
- 1 (one) copy photo & NID of nominees
- Copy of parent’s electricity bill
- 1(one) copy photo & NID of parents.
- Other documents as required
Link: DBBL Agent Banking (Details)
Key Features of the DBBL School Banking account:
- Interest like a saving account
- Advantages of ATM card
- Minimum account opening Balance=take 100/- & Minimum Necessary Balance= take 10/-
- No account maintenance fee.
- There is no charge other than the government.
- Balance inquiry, mini statement checks, and fund transfer can be done through Nexus pay.
- 24 hours of ATM facilities.
- No checkbook will be issued.
- No fees and charges of government.
School Banking account Fees and services charges for customers:
|Service type||Same territory||Another territory|
|Agent Outlet Deposit||Free||0.25% of TXN Amt.|
|Agent Outlet Withdrawal||Free||0.50% of TXN Amt|
|Deposit at DBBL Branch / FT||Free||Free|
|Withdrawal at DBBL Branch / FT||Free||Free|
|Withdrawal from DBBL ATM||Free||Free|
|Fund transfer||Free||0.25% of TXN Amt.|
|Bill Payment||Tk. 5/- to Tk. 50/-||Tk. 5/- to Tk. 50/-|
|Statement inquiry Fee||Free||Free|
|Balance inquiry Fee||Free||Free|
DBBL School Banking Transaction limit (for Customers)
School Banking Transaction limit (Cash Deposit for Customers)
|Transaction place||No. of Transactions||Total volume|
Transaction limit (Cash withdrawal & Fund transfer)
|Transaction place||Cash withdrawal||Fund transfer|
- Account type must be School Banking Account.
- The birth certificate number or passport number must be a unique ID to open account time.
- Fingerprint & mobile number must be a guardian.
Do Students can ATM Card take?:
Students can also ATM Card receives of school banking account of Agent banking. if they can use this account, but this account is to be managed by the Guardian. That’s why; they are interested to take an ATM Card, they will both go to take Mobile banking office/ Fast Truck/ DBBL Branch.
In conclusion, we wish that you have understood all information about the School banking account of DBBL Agent banking on this site. We always try to add all update features and Information School banking account of Agent banking. So, if you have any questions about Agent banking of DBBL. Please comment on the below box. We reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your stay with us for a long time.
- DBBL Rocket Mobile Banking (Details)
- DBBL customer Care Location & Number
- DBBL Agent Banking (Details)
- DBBL Bank statement (Free)
- Dutch-Bangla Bank Branch Routing Number