Welcome to Daylight Saving day to all. We all know that this day is celebrated on the first Sunday of November every year. This is why this day will be observed on 01 November, (Sunday) 2021. Daylight saving day will be observed as Daylight saving time ends or Fall back or Wintertime in the united state of America because it is on this day that timings for sunset and sunrise will be about an hour earlier than the day before which means there will be more light in the morning.
Now we will share with you the idea of Daylight day and some interesting wishes, quotes, SMS, Messages, and Greeting so that you can send to your friend, dear and near one’s on this day. So you can know the basic idea about this day.
When is Daylight Saving day 2021?
Every year Daylight saving day is always celebrated on the first Sunday in November. This year Daylight saving day is observed on Sunday 1 November 2021.
Daylight Saving Celebration Date
|2020||November 1||Sunday||Daylight saving day|
|2021||November 7||Sunday||Daylight saving day|
|2022||November 6||Sunday||Daylight saving day|
|2023||November 5||Sunday||Daylight saving day|
Happy Daylight saving day best Messages and Greeting
- When the Daylight saving time ends, just I want to get one hour’s time so that I can do something productive in it.
- Every movement of time is very important. So I don’t like daylight saving because of stealing from my life when the daylight saving time ends.
- Those people who saved the daylight and maintain the day-Happy daylight day to that people.
- Hence those people who are hard work in the daylight and maintain the day-Happy to warm greeting to all people on 01 November.
- Many people in the world who are still not a part of the Daylight Saving Day-Greeting to all on this day.
- If we will support the daylight saving day, it will sleep to ourselves-Happy daylight day to everyone.
- I don’t like daylight saving days when I lost one hour every day from my life-Happy daylight day to all.
- I seem that this daylight saving day will be celebrated with our whole family members-Happy Daylight saving day.
Happy Daylight Saving day best Quotes
- “The only thing a golfer need is more daylight.”- Ben Hogan
- “Love prefers twilight to daylight.”- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- “I don’t mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, the hour will be the only thing I’ve saved all year.”- Victor Borge
- “I remember being on a black-and-white set all day and then going out into daylight and being amazed by the color.”- Jeff Bridges
- “We must not fear daylight just because it almost always illuminates a miserable world.”- Rene Magritte
- “Politics is like football; if you see daylight, go through the hole.”- John F. Kennedy
- “Daylight reveals color; artificial light drains it.”-Helena Rubinstein
- “I feel that buildings often have a workaday aspect that you see during the daylight hours, and a more resplendent side that emerges after dark.”- James Turrell
- “Don’t forget it’s daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It’s like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.”- David Letterman
- “We’ve got our own daylight to get bad thoughts away, and we talk with that light – our star in our heart. We take away what’s unimportant.”- Indra Devi
- “I think the future of lunar bases has to be somewhere around the South or the North Pole. You have less variation in temperature and more daylight hours.”- Charles Duke
- “We went into darkness after being in daylight the whole time on the way to the Moon. And then we went into darkness. And we’re in the shadow… of the Moon.”- Gene Cernan