Eighth Class Assignment English Answer 2021: Eighth Class 4th Week Assignment Syllabus was published by the authority last 18th November 2021. This syllabus asks to create assignments with some questions from some of the chapters scheduled for the fourth week of eighth grade. Students are very busy and anxious about creating assignments. That’s why you are searching online or Google for help on how to create a good assignment.
You will find on this website all the updated information and syllabus of all the subjects of Assignment subject VIII class and also the solution of the prescribed questions. Do you want to create a good assignment for assessment and you need cooperation? Let’s visit our website and find a nice assignment. And submit this assignment directly to that teacher. Download your 4th-week Assignment Syllabus 2021.
খুব শীঘ্রই চতুর্থ সপ্তাহ 2021 অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট সিলেবাস প্রকাশিত হবে. ৮ম শ্রেণী সকল বিষয় এর উত্তরপত্রসহ আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে সংযুক্ত থাকবে. সাথেই থাকুন.
Class 7 Assignment Answer English for 4th Week 2021
We have attached the 8th grade English syllabus to this post. You can download the syllabus from here and we have recorded here the assignment for the prescribed question in 8th grade English with a good, understandable, and beautiful solution to the assigned question in this syllabus.
নিম্নে চতুর্থ সপ্তাহ 2020 এর উত্তরপত্র ও সিলেবাস
English Grammar and Composition
Exercise on page no. 143:
Changing assertive sentences into interrogative Suppose you visited a place last year. Describe that place answering the following questions:
1) Where did you visit?
2) Why did you go there?
3) How did you go there?
4) Who accompanied you?
5) Did you like the place? Why/Why not?
Change the assertive sentence to interrogative;
1) Ans: Wasn’t it a great sight?
2) Ans: Who can tolerate this?
3) Ans: Who salutes the setting sun? / Does anybody salute the setting sun?
4) Ans: Couldn’t Gulliver hear his watch ticking in his pocket?
5) Ans: Isn’t it useless to cry over spilt milk?
6) Ans: Isn’t the beauty of nature beyond description?
7) Ans: Who doesn’t have heard of Darwin? / Who hasn’t heard of Darwin?
8) Ans: Doesn’t he have his dinner at seven every evening?
9) Ans: Didn’t I tell him to practice regularly?
10) Ans: Doesn’t virtue have its own reward?