Welcome to Sixth Grade Fourth Week Assessment Syllabus and Solutions. The sixth grade English syllabus for November 18, 2020, has been published on the official website of the Department of Secondary Education. Students, if you cannot collect the syllabus, please visit our website and collect the syllabus. We have mentioned the details including the syllabus and solution of the prescribed questions on our website. Are you worried about creating assignments? Get help by visiting our website.
Class 6 Assignment 4th Week English Syllabus & Solutions
Here are a lot of Class 6 images. Click on the image to download. Create full assignments with the help of assignments or join the class teacher directly.
Have you ever visited a railway station and/or bus station?
How are they similar or dissimilar?
Narrate your experience there in 200 words answering the following questions:
When did you go there?
Who accompanied you?
Why did you go there?
What did you see there?
What was very interesting to you?
What didn’t you like that much?
Add some visuals that support your ideas:
Correctly Punctuated Sentence Answer:
1. Spain is a beautiful country; the beaches are warm, sandy, and spotlessly clean.
2. The children’s books were all left in the following places: Mrs. Smith‘s room, Mr. Powell’s office, and the caretaker’s cupboard.
3. She always enjoyed sweets, chocolate, and toffee.
4. I can’t see Tim’s car; there must have been an accident.
5. Tim’s gran, a formidable woman, always bought him chocolate, cakes, sweets, and a nice fresh apple.
6. We decided to visit Spain, Greece, Portugal, and Italy’s mountains.
Read More post: