City Bank Agent Banking Service refers to banking deprived people who don’t get banking service. These people don’t go to banks with different causes of banking service. Agent banking is helping them. They can take service from rural area agent banking points. But they need to know how to take this banking service? City Bank recently launched an agent banking service and first outlet Mohammadpur in Dhaka. According to new business, the city bank will provide a wide range of services including cash deposits and withdrawal, balance inquiry, inward foreign remittance disbursement, fund transfer, and utility bill payment, and micro-credit facilities. We are glad to launch our Agent Banking services, which is increasing development for unbanked rural people and credit growth in micro-finances for a better Bangladesh.
Now we will provide all services, facilities, and information about city bank agent banking here. Because here’s the step by step guide on how a customer can get the service, where to get it, and what to do. To get and more information, you will stay and read our content. Here is the given detailed news below.
- IBBL Agent Banking service, helpline, limit, charge, Routing Number & Logo
- Bank Asia Agent Banking Transaction Limit, Charge, Routing number, helpline number
- BRAC Bank Agent Banking Routing Number, Logo, Transaction Limit, Charge
- DBBL Agent Banking Service charge, Limit, Routing number, Loan and Cheque
- UCB Bank Agent Banking Routing Number, Transaction Charge & Limit, Helpline number
Logo of Bank Asia AB
The logo means to identify a photo of a Bank. Do some people want to see how do the agent banking logo? Here is give the logo so that you can see and save it.
Routing Number of AB
A routing number is 9 digits of a bank which is very important for the transaction? Do you want to remittance for foreign? Then you will need this number several times. So this number is very essential for online transactions.
Here is the Agent Banking
Every bank has a call center and call center has some numbers to contacts. An account holder can call the call center any time or 24 hours to solve any problem.
This is the City Bank Agent Banking
Helpline Number-16234 (locally) or +88-02-8331040 (from overseas).
Swift Code Number
Every bank has a fixed swift code number. This swift Code number is used for various purposes. Here is the given swift Code number.
This is the swift Code number- CIBLBDDH.
Here is the given all transaction charge below. So you can see all transaction charge from the list.
Now we will describe all transaction limits. There is no transaction limit mention of city bank agent banking. When we will open an account of a city bank. Then they will provide an account opening form to fill up all information. This form will contain a transaction profile page. This transaction profile page will contain the transaction limit. in this way, we will give the transaction limit. Do you clear about the limit? To know more information, go to the nearest agent outlet point or call to call center.
Agent Banking outlet location with address
Do you want to open an account? Or want to know any information then you will go to the nearest outlet. So you can visit our website to get yours require nearest agent outlet. When you will click the pdf file, you can see all lists then you will find out your nearest outlet.
Agent Banking outlet list (PDF):
Eligibility of Account Holder
To open an account, you will have the below documents here.
- Nationality has to be Bangladeshi
- Age should be above 18 years (except for student account)
- NID/passport/driving license/local chairman’s certificate with attested photo/birth certificate and any photo-ID
- 2 (Two) copies photographs of customer
- 1 (One copy) passport photo and photo-ID of the nominee
- Customer must have an update trade license to open a business account
An account holder can a debit card agonist this agent banking account along with cash withdrawal from ATM of City Bank all over the country. The debit card has a yearly charge. This yearly charge is 500+75=575/- (with vat) which will be charged from your account directly. After active this card, you can cash withdrawal from the ATM of City Bank. On the other hand, you can also use internet transactions under this debit card. Below we will mention the ATM transaction limit here.
|ATM Card limit||ATM transaction Amount|
|10 (per day)||Tk. 100000 (per day)|
|As transaction profile will have to depend on a monthly limit||As transaction profile will have to depend on monthly Amount|
Note that: This ATM card will collect from the outlet or Branch.
It is a matter of discussion about the Cheque issue. You can also cash withdrawal by cheque without fingerprint and ATM. If you have enough money from your account, then you can withdrawal any amount from your account. How do receive your account cheque? So you need to know about this system. You can apply for a cheque from the outlet or Branch. Then complete the process you can receive your cheque.
How to bring remittance from abroad?
Remitter can send a remittance from foreign countries. The remitted money will be transferred to the beneficiary’s Agent Banking account within 24-72 hours and the beneficiary will receive an SMS about the deposit.
How many ways Remitter can bring remittance from abroad?
Remitter who are living abroad from Bangladesh, they can also send Remittance in two ways. Such as-
- Agent Banking Account Number by directly and
- PIN Number.
If you want to send remittance, then you will be provided Exchange house-
(1). Beneficiary’s Account Holder Name, (2). Bank Name (City Bank Limited),
(3). Agent Banking Account Number and (4). Amount.
How to withdrawal remittance:
- You can visit to get remittance any city bank branch or city Agent Banking outlet
- The beneficiary will Submit NID/PIN (Request Form) to City bank authorized Agent Outlet Point to withdraw the remitted amount.
- Agent Outlet Teller uploads the NID/PIN to City Bank System.
- City Bank Verify the data & transfer the fund to Agent Outlet Account for further payment to the beneficiary.
3% Bonus offer running: Do you an account holder of city bank agent banking? Are you interested to get a remittance bonus? Then you have to bring remittance who lives abroad from foreign?
Career or job:
City Bank is the most valuable bank in Bangladesh. Recruitment to some employees every year. Do you want to get a bank job at the city bank?
How to apply?
You can register yourself anytime at the City Bank system by filling our Online Application Form. For future reference, use your E-mail address as your user ID. We discourage hardcopy of resume and promote online application system. One of the highlights of our online application system is that you can track the status of your resume in our selection process.
The process of Applying:
please log on to our Career Page of “The City Bank Limited” official website at the following link: https://www.thecitybank.com.bd/career/ and click on the tab “Opportunities and see all information, then click on the “current vacancies” button in this page. Click on the” job applied for” then you will get an application form, you will fill up as bank requirement this page. Then you will upload your photo and CV and will summit and nest time you will get all call/information from the bank in your Gmail or over the phone.
Bank Asia Agent Banking services
This bank will be provided for many services. You can see at a glance all services from below:
- Opening savings, Saving /current, pay scale, student and other accounts
- Cash in and withdrawal
- Transferring funds to other banks or accounts without any hassle
- Providing remittance money
- Balance Check
- Mini statement
- Taking bills (electricity bill, gas bill, mobile bill, etc)
- Taking clearing cheque
- Taking applications for micro and agriculture loans
- DPS/fixed deposit services
- FDR Service
- Taking admission school and college fees
Agent Banking Head office address
- City Bank Center
- 136, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-2
- Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Hunting numbers: 02 58813483, 58814375,
- 58813126, 58813126
- Fax: 02 9884446
- Website: https://positivepay.thecitybank.com/cards/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we want to say that this above service of this bank is available here. So This bank will more services provide tomorrow. To know more services on our website, please stay with us and reading content regularly.