February is the International Mother Language Day 2021. This month’s Bengalis were able to acquire an international mother tongue from the West Pakistanis. In this context, UNESCO recognizes the mother tongue as an international language. So Bengalis search for quotes, greetings, pictures, and many SMS to greet their friends, relatives, and kin for the International Mother Language Day in February.
Since Bengalis also fought for their mother tongue in 1952, they all want to remember and send their mother tongue to everyone by sending SMS, quotes, and pictures. That is why Mother Language Day is very important for Bengalis. Today we have collected for you here some important and valuable quotes on the occasion of Mother Language Day which you would like to receive and this quote guru will be recognized and valued by all for remembering the mother tongue. Let’s take a look at the methods here.
International Mother Language Day famous Quotes
Here are the famous and best quotes which are sent to your relatives or friends to know about 21 February Mother language day.
- Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. – Rita Mae Brown
- The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human. – Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- We are born of love; Love is our mother language.
- You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.” – Geoffrey Williams
- “A special kind of beauty exists which is born in language, of language, and for language.” –Gaston Bachelard 1884-1962, French Scientist, Philosopher, Literary Theorist
- “If you talk to [someone] in a language [he or she] understands, that goes to [the person’s] head. If you talk to [somebody] in [his or her] language, that goes to [the] heart.” –Nelson Mandela
- “Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own”-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Language is the dress of thought-Samuel Johnson
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “Language is wine upon the lips”-Virginia Woolf
- “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow”-Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “For us Indians, I don’t think English can ever exude that magic of emotions that our mother tongue can”-Kailash Kher
- “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two”-Geoffrey Willans
- “This universe can very well be expressed in words and syllables which are not those of one’s mother tongue”-Tahar Ben Jelloun
- “A different language is a different vision of life”-Federico Fellini
- “I am always sorry when any language is lost because languages are the pedigrees of nations”-Samuel Johnson
21 February HD Image, Pics, Photos, Wallpaper & Picture Download